Coaching is based on the fact that we all know the answers, but we sometimes need someone to prompt us into thinking through our issues and finding the right solutions. We can benefit from coaching as individuals, families or work groups. The focus is typically:
- Stress, motivation, blocks
- Career and work achievement
- Parenting & family dynamics
- Life transitions (teens-adult; mid-life; retirement)
Coaching sessions may be face to face or take place over the telephone, and each session lasts 45-50 minutes. Most people work with a coach for three to six months, as this is a realistic timescale to start to make some tangible changes to your life. However, some clients just want one or two “power coaching” sessions to help them make an important decision in their lives.
- 3 × 50 minute coaching sessions per month
- Unlimited email and telephone support in between sessions
- All support materials and exercises
- This is the package for you if you want to look at every aspect of your life and/or work.
- Minimum 3 months’ contract
- 3 × 30 minute coaching sessions per month
- This package is offered for those with a particular focus in mind
- This is a structured package, and clients are required to submit a focus form prior to each session and a form agreeing actions after each session